We take our patient’s health and safety in the highest regard. As the pandemic continues, we wanted to reiterate the coronavirus precautions we commit to as your pain management provider.
Our coronavirus Precautions
We continue to maintain OSHA compliance, and continue to practice all applicable health and safety regulations in all of our locations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Sterilization of all instruments used
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (gloves, face and eye protection).
- Daily cleaning, with special attention to all “touch points” such as doorknobs, exam room surfaces, etc.
What you can do
The safety and health of our patients is, as always, our top priority. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures to keep your family, and our families healthy.
- Keep away from others who are sick
- Avoid touching surfaces in public places when possible
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap/water are not available
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
Before your appointment
If you are scheduled for an appointment at any of our seven clinics, please adhere to the following for the health and safety of you, our staff and other patients:
- Masks are required. If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be seen.
- Only patients are allowed in the office; no friends, rides or family.
- Do not enter the clinic if you have a cough or fever. Please call and reschedule.
- Maintain 6-feet distance from others while in waiting room.
We are readily able to reschedule any appointments needed if you, particularly if you or any of your family members are sick. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 615-410-4990. Your health, your family, and your pain care are always our top priority.