Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- New patient appointment forms
- Current insurance card
- Driver’s license or state-issued identification
- List of current medications
If you can’t complete the New Patient Forms ahead of time: Arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment or procedure time.
If you have completed and printed your New Patient Forms: Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment or procedure time.
If you are scheduled for a procedure: Carefully review the Patient Procedure Instructions prior to arriving for your scheduled procedure as arrival times may vary.
Although the following should be sent by your referring provider, in order to serve you best, please also bring copies of the following:
- Recent medical records
- Most recent imaging reports (X-rays, MRI or CT scans)
- Electromyography (EMG) or Nerve Conduction Study (NCS) results